Guardians of Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhydis, the experimentalist

3 posters

Go down

Rhydis, the experimentalist Empty Rhydis, the experimentalist

Post by Rhydis Clear Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:42 am

Hello everyone, i'm Rhydis, I love to experiment, learn new things, meet new people and generally try all sorts of crazy things whether it be a new food or a new fighting move.

Generally you'll see me in game as Aegis Snipefire, though Rhydis is my official Alias, I also go my Mollett and Axis Barrellvolt. I'm from the United Kingdom and my actual accound name is: Mollett.8790!

EDIT OF ULTIMATE INFERIORITY! Ski Gloves made an interesting post, I made a boring one, i'm updating my post with more interesting info!

Character descriptions
Rhydis
Rhydis is a crazy and slightly injured Asura, he has scars all around and is always carrying something unique, sometimes a potion bottle of his new attempt at alchemy, sometimes a 'gourmet' food that even the most adventurous people may not try, no culinary application of blood stone dust? He'll find one! He's always been one to experiment and try new things, he very rarely allows himself to pass up an opportunity for a new experience, and definately won't pass up trying a new type of food, no matter how disgusting interesting it looks. As a mesmer he practices more in the healing arts than the art of deception, deception was never quite his thing, while he can do it, he prefers to aid his allies through the use of his many Mantra.

Axis Barrellvolt
Axis is a very active and straightforward Asura with one goal in mind at all times, expanding his magical abilities. Even when young he was interested in expanding his capabilities as a mage and as such as soon as he was old enough to think for himself, he chose the path of the elementalist, he enjoys the power his magic brings and revels in its many applications, though his best style by far is his incredible ability to drop anything dead that would cause him harm, he's a very loyal friend and will not be afraid to unleash everything in his arsenal even at a single Skale just to ensure their safety, with blatant disregard for his own. Recently this tendancy has made him take on more of a vigilante role.

Aegis Snipefire
Aegis is a sylvari whos dream and wylde hunt led to her wanted to secure power through many means, she is a strong and dependable warrior who likes to flaunt her ability to take a hit and dish it out back at every opportunity, she has worked tirelessly to become the best she possibly can and then show it all off to anyone she can call friends, while this is a huge downfall on her part it also allows her to take on her more ruthless side, when a friend is attacked or taken down, she'll get revenge and she'll do it as loudly and as flashily as she can.

Last edited by Rhydis Clear on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rhydis Clear
Rhydis Clear
Admin
Admin

Main Race : Sylvari

Back to top Go down

Rhydis, the experimentalist Empty Re: Rhydis, the experimentalist

Post by Skarlet Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:44 am

Welcome to the forum, Rhydis!

For those who aren't aware (and as Rhy didn't mention), he is the co-founder of the guild! He is the other admin of the forum, too. Smile
Skarlet
Skarlet
Admin
Admin

Main Race : Human

https://guardiansofstars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhydis Clear Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:21 pm

Updated with some character info for the interested reader!
Rhydis Clear
Rhydis Clear
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ski Gloves Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:22 pm

Rhydis Clear wrote:Aegis Snipefire
Aegis is a sylvari whos dream and wylde hunt led to her wanted to secure power through many means, she is a strong and dependable warrior who likes to flaunt her ability to take a hit and dish it out back at every opportunity, she has worked tirelessly to become the best she possibly can and then show it all off to anyone she can call friends, while this is a huge downfall on her part it also allows her to take on her more ruthless side, when a friend is attacked or taken down, she'll get revenge and she'll do it as loudly and as flashily as she can.
when a friend is attacked or taken down, she'll get revenge and she'll do it as loudly and as flashily as she can.
flashily
Rhydis, the experimentalist Gw02610
Ski Gloves
Ski Gloves

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhydis Clear Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:24 pm

I love it
Rhydis Clear
Rhydis Clear
Admin